top of page

Team America

Public·23 members

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim live 16 December 2023


Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Bundesliga's meeting between Leipzig v Hoffenheim on the 29 April 2023. ... RB Leipzig vs HoffenheimResults & stats ...


RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim stream and TV listings RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim - December 17, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. RB Leipzig 1-0 Hoffenheim - Bundesliga - April 29, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: RB Leipzig 3-1 Hoffenheim Both sides will be keen to quickly bounce back from setbacks last weekend and put together another good run of form heading down the home straight to ensure that they meet their respective top-flight targets. TSG Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig [LIVE] Score - Bundesliga, Women (football)TSG Hoffenheim scores 3. 58 goals when playing at home and RB Leipzig scores 2. 86 goals when playing away (on average). Both teams haven't won their last match in Women Bundesliga. RB Leipzig has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals. TSG Hoffenheim's performance of the last 5 matches is better than RB Leipzig's. In Women Bundesliga, TSG Hoffenheim has better performance than RB Leipzig. When RB Leipzig is down 1-0 away, they win 33% of their matches. When TSG Hoffenheim is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. When RB Leipzig leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches. When TSG Hoffenheim leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches. RB Leipzig vs TSG Hoffenheim live score, H2H and lineups RB Leipzig TSG Hoffenheim live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 17:30 UTC time at Red Bull Arena stadium, Leipzig city, ... On their last meeting TSG Hoffenheim won by 3 goals. The winner of their last meeting was TSG Hoffenheim. TSG Hoffenheim wins 50% of halftimes, RB Leipzig wins 42%. TSG Hoffenheim wins 1st half in 50% of their matches, RB Leipzig in 42% of their matches. RB Leipzig's away record this season: 0-2-2. RB Leipzig haven't scored in 0 of their 4 away matches in Women Bundesliga this season. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Live Score and Live Stream Head-to-head. RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim have met 6 times since April 2021. RB Leipzig have won 4 times, 1 match ended in a draw while Hoffenheim have won once. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim: live info and stats - AS USA Check all data and stats between RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim of Bundesliga 2022/2023. Heat map, strategies and live analysis. Leipzig vs Hoffenheim » Predictions, Odds & Scores ... Live Score & Stats ✌ Match Preview. Match details. Leipzig vs Hoffenheim; Bundesliga Germany; Date - 16/12/2023; Starting time - 17:30 UTC; Venue: Red Bull ... Live Commentary - RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim | 29.04.2023 Second Half ends, RB Leipzig 1, TSG Hoffenheim 0. 90'+5' attempt_blocked icon. Attempt blocked. Dani Olmo (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from ... Having already beaten Hoffenheim twice this season by an aggregate score of 6-2, Leipzig will be regarded as favourites to come out on top on Saturday and they should have too much for the visitors in the final third. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a RB Leipzig win with a probability of 68. 31%. A draw had a probability of 18% and a win for Hoffenheim had a probability of 13. 67%. The most likely scoreline for a RB Leipzig win was 2-0 with a probability of 10. 33%. RB Leipzig vs TSG Hoffenheim - live score, predicted RB Leipzig is playing home against TSG Hoffenheim at Red Bull Arena on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:30 UTC. This is Round 15 of the Bundesliga. RasenBallsport Leipzig vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim H2H RasenBallsport Leipzig x TSG 1899 Hoffenheim h2h - RasenBallsport Leipzig x TSG 1899 Hoffenheim head to head results.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page