top of page

Team America

Public·22 members

Today: Cartagena vs Burgos live 16 December 2023 Watch TV


FC Cartagena Burgos live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 17:30 UTC time at Cartagonova stadium, Cartagena city, Spain in ...


FC Cartagena vs Burgos Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering FC Cartagena vs Burgos in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... FC Cartagena vs Burgos - Football Today Match in live Cartagena Burgos Where is the match Cartagena Burgos? At what time is Cartagena Burgos? After a draw 1-1 as part of the week 16 of Segunda ... Cartagena 0-0 Burgos - Segunda Division - May 7, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Burgos. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 49. 65%. A draw had a probability of 28. 4% and a win for Burgos had a probability of 21. Cartagena vs Burgos [LIVE] Score - LaLiga 2 (football) [LIVE] Follow the Cartagena vs Burgos Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. LaLiga 2 Match played on 16 December 2023 11:30. 96%. The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 16. 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10. 71%) and 2-1 (8. 36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12. 58%), while for a Burgos win it was 0-1 (9. 47%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 12. FC Cartagena vs Burgos live score, H2H and lineups FC Cartagena Burgos live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 17:30 UTC time at Cartagonova stadium, Cartagena city, Spain in ... FC Cartagena vs Burgos Live Score & Result | 16 Dec 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match FC Cartagena vs Burgos results and Live score on footlive. com. FC Cartagena - Burgos match for La Liga2 starts on 16/12/2023 at 17:30 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow FC Cartagena results and Burgos results. FC Cartagena - Burgos CF Live - LaLiga Hypermotion Follow the LaLiga Hypermotion live Football match between FC Cartagena and Burgos CF with TNT Sports. The match starts at 17:30 on 16 December 2023. Catch the ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page