top of page

Team America

Public·23 members

[[LIVE HD!]] Lokomotiva VS Istra live watch 16 December 2023


Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 - July 23, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


NK Lokomotiva Zagreb – NK Istra 1961: Live score Match NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 in the Croatia. 1. HNL (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Istra 1961 Lokomotiva Zagreb predictions, where to watch, scores & statsBonusesBet £10 Get £30 in free betsNew William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1. 5 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Competition: HNL When: 2023-12-16, 15:50 Venue: Kranjceviceva NK Lokomotiva Zagreb will host NK Istra 1961 at Kranjceviceva on 2023-12-16 at 15:50 in an interesting encounter in HNL. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. NK Istra 1961, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 48% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. NK Lokomotiva 1-1 NK Istra 1961 - Croatian 1. HNL Full coverage of NK Lokomotiva vs NK Istra 1961 game on Sunday 23rd of July at 19:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ... Previous results The head-to-head record for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 is worth a look. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have won 3 meetings with NK Istra 1961, while NK Istra 1961 have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NK Lokomotiva Zagreb and NK Istra 1961? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, 0 tips backing NK Istra 1961 and 3 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 48% against the NK Lokomotiva Zagreb finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 25% against NK Istra 1961 winning. The draw is rated at 27%. NK Lokomotiva vs NK Istra 1961 » Predictions, Odds & ScoresNK Lokomotiva plays against NK Istra 1961 in a HNL game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 16/12/2023 at 13:50 UTC. Oddspedia provides NK Lokomotiva NK Istra 1961 betting odds from 9 betting sites on 36 markets. Sportsbooks place NK Lokomotiva as favorites to win the game at @ 1. NK Lokomotiva vs NK Istra 1961 H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between NK Lokomotiva and NK Istra 1961 on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Football Betting 12 hours ago — NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page