top of page

Team America

Public·22 members

Cartagena - Burgos live watch 16 December 2023


Cartagena. 19. 3. 6. 10. -11. 15. Watch on OneFootball. Indian Super League. Icon: NorthEast Utd. NorthEast Utd. Icon: Mohun Bagan SG. Mohun Bagan SG. Today 06: ...


FC Cartagena - Burgos CF: Live Stream & on TV today00 Days 12 Hours 07 Minutes 22 SecondsLaLiga 2(Match day 20) Burgos CF Dec 16 12:30 PM FC Cartagena Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Something wrong? Let us know! Burgos CF @ FC Cartagena: Live Stream & on TV today Burgos CF @ FC Cartagena is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Dec 16 at 12:30 PM. FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Stats, Predictions & H2H Predictions & Head to Head stats for FC Cartagena vs. Burgos CF in the Segunda División. Goals Scored, Goals Conceded, Clean Sheets, BTTS and more. FC Cartagena vs Burgos Prediction, Betting Tips Analysis Predictions Tip of the Day Live Scores Streaming. Betting Tools. Bet Calculator Surebet Calculator Odds Converter Margin Calculator · Soccer Predictions App. FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-12-16, 19:30 Venue: Cartagonova FC Cartagena will host Burgos CF at Cartagonova on 2023-12-16 at 19:30 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. FC Cartagena, currently sitting at 20 will be looking for important home win. Burgos CF, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. FC Cartagena vs Burgos prediction, live stream, score and oddsFC Cartagena vs Burgos Odds & PredictionWinnerFC CartagenaFC Cartagena is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Burgos or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreFC CartagenaFirst team to score should be FC Cartagena, with 55% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (51% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. LIVE FC Cartagena SAD vs. Burgos CF 2023 Live Stream FC Cartagena SAD vs Burgos CF https://zabran.mplivesports.com/watch~FC+Cartagena+SAD+vs+Burgos+CF~@LaLiga2+SPAIN+Soccer Get unlimited access to ... Cartagena – Burgos. LiveStream, Broadcast / Football. Spain 1 day ago — Watch Live Stream Online Cartagena - Burgos (16.12.23). Live Stream Football îíëàéí. - Live. RDP | Julián Calero | Previa Burgos CF (15/12/23) RDP | Julián Calero | Previa Burgos CF (15/12/23)YouTube · FC Cartagena700+ views · 5 hours ago YouTube · FC Cartagena YouTube · FC Cartagena · Translate this page 22:09 Football, Spain: Burgos CF live scores, results, fixtures Burgos CF page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Rodriguez Jony 9. 09%Hector Hevel 9. 09%Rodriguez Jony 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 20%1:0 18. 18%0:1 15. 38%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF is worth a look. FC Cartagena have won 1 meetings with Burgos CF, while Burgos CF have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Cartagena vs Burgos CF from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Cartagena and Burgos CF? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing FC Cartagena, 1 tips backing Burgos CF and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 40% against the FC Cartagena finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against Burgos CF winning. The draw is rated at 30%. Cartagena vs. Burgos - Segunda Division - December 16, Full coverage of Cartagena vs Burgos game on Saturday 16th of December at 17:30 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page