top of page

Team America

Public·22 members

Omonoia VS Karmiotissa live match 16 December 2023 Streaming


Match AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa in the Cypriot First Division (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AC Omonia Nicosia and Karmiotissa? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing AC Omonia Nicosia, 0 tips backing Karmiotissa and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 71% against the AC Omonia Nicosia finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 11% against Karmiotissa winning. The draw is rated at 18%. The AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. AC Omonia Nicosia scores 1. 61 goals when playing at home and Karmiotissa FC scores 0. 86 goals when playing away (on average). Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AC Omonia Nicosia and Karmiotissa FC is 1. 6. Average number of goals in meetings between AC Omonia Nicosia and Karmiotissa FC is 4. 4. AC Omonia Nicosia scores 3. 2 goals in a match against Karmiotissa FC and Karmiotissa FC scores 1. 2 goals against AC Omonia Nicosia (on average). AC Omonia vs Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between AC Omonia and Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Karmiotissa FC have won just 0 of their last 5 1st Division games against AC Omonia Nicosia. AC Omonia Nicosia have lost just 0 of their last 5 1st Division games against Karmiotissa FC. In the last 5 meetings AC Omonia Nicosia won 4, Karmiotissa FC won 0, 1 draws. AC Omonia Nicosia have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Karmiotissa FC (in all competitions). AC Omonia Nicosia's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Karmiotissa FC's. In 1st Division, AC Omonia Nicosia has better performance than Karmiotissa FC. Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Live Scores 13 hours ago — Football Soccer Match Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Result and Live Scores Details. Results Service. Free betting tips, Match Previews and ... Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion on Sat, Sep 24, 2016, 16:00 UTC ended 4 - 2. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, ... Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa stream and TV listings Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa - February 11, 2015 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa FC [LIVE] Score - Cyta Championship (football)A year ago, AC Omonia Nicosia were number 6 in the table with 22 points. Now they are number 2 with 29 points. AC Omonia Nicosia have a winning streak of 3 matches. AC Omonia Nicosia have a winning streak of 3 matches in 1st Division. Karmiotissa FC haven't lost in their last 4 games. When Karmiotissa FC is down 1-0 away, they win 15% of their matches. When AC Omonia Nicosia is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. When Karmiotissa FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches. When AC Omonia Nicosia leads 1-0 at home, they win in 69% of their matches. Their last meeting was a draw. (3-3) AC Omonia Nicosia wins 36% of halftimes, Karmiotissa FC wins 21%. AC Omonia Nicosia wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Karmiotissa FC in 21% of their matches. Karmiotissa FC have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches. Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa H2H stats Omonia Nicosia is in good form in Cyprus 1. Division and they won four home games at Neo GSP. Karmiotissa is in mixed form in 1. Division and they registered ... AC Omonia Nicosia, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Karmiotissa, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 71% chance of a home win, and a 11% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 18%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa is worth a look. AC Omonia Nicosia have won 4 meetings with Karmiotissa, while Karmiotissa have won 0. Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Live Previous Meetings last 5 matches ; 4/5. 1/5 ; Omonia Nicosia. 16 6. 8 15. 0 1. Karmiotissa ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page