top of page

Team America

Public·23 members

[WATCH LIVE@@] Ajman vs Al Nasr live 16 December 2023


UAE Volleyball - Ajman Club VS Al-Nasr Club - VICE PRESIDENT CUP 23-24 - HIGHLIGHTS.Smashi TV · 1 month ago


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 30% chance of a home win, and a 45% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC is worth a look. Ajman have won 2 meetings with Al-Nasr Dubai SC, while Al-Nasr Dubai SC have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. The Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Livesport: Al Nasr - results, fixtures, Ajman v Al Nasr liveAl Nasr results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about Al Nasr, (Soccer/United Arab Emirates). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Al Nasr, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Al Nasr vs. Ajman 4 - 1 Sep 14, 2023 — Al Nasr vs. Ajman 4 - 1. Summary · H2H Comparison · Commentary · Venue. Emirates vs. Al Wahda, Al Ain vs. Al Bataeh, Al Nasr vs. DOL NS Volley Team CVS Sombor 25 25 17 24 19 18 25 11 1 Serbia Regional Liga Women VKP Bratislava VA Zilina 25 27 29 21 25 27 December 1514:00 Montpellier Paris Volley France Pro A Tehnicar Kraljevo Lotus 19 25 22 23 25 19 25 25 TSV Herrsching TSV Unterhaching 25 26 25 20 24 18 German Bundesliga MTB Maribor Krka Novo Mesto 13 19 21 Slovenia 1. DOL AE Karava Anorthosis Famagusta 20 20 21 Cyprus Champs Ribnica Vojvodina Novi Sad 26 16 25 18 11 24 25 18 25 15 Serbia Liga Smederevo VGSK 25 20 25 20 12 17 25 23 25 15 Serbia Prva Liga Crvena Zvezda Tent Obrenovac 25 19 18 18 18 25 25 25 Serbia Liga Women UKF Nitra Presov 19 25 25 25 25 21 20 14 Spartak Subotica Metalac Takovo 25 25 27 14 15 25 KEKO Oprema Zuzemberk Kostanjevica na Krki 25 25 22 25 19 23 25 21 Kema Puconci Prevalje 29 25 24 27 23 22 Slovenia 1B. DOL Women APOEL Nicosia Nea Salamina 21 21 19 San Lorenzo Obras 22 23 23 Levski Volley Beroe 29 20 25 25 27 25 21 22 Bulgaria SuperLiga Uno Spor Galatasaray 2 12 18 20 Turkey 2nd League Women WTS Solna Wieliczka Nike Wegrow 25 25 19 13 12 22 18 25 25 14 Poland 1 Liga Women Borac Starcevo Mladi Radnik 26 25 23 25 16 24 27 25 18 18 Banska Bystrica Spartak VKP Myjava 12 19 10 25 25 24 Slovakia Extraliga Slavia Sofia Maritsa Plovdiv 16 23 23 Bulgaria Cup Women TUTO Volley Karelian Hurmos 25 25 18 25 21 17 25 21 Finland Mestaruusliiga CSKA Sofia Marek Union Ivkoni 25 21 25 25 15 19 25 27 21 9 Pirin Balkanstroy VC Deya Sport 23 22 20 Arcada Galati Timisoara 12 19 12 Romania A1 TK Kaunas VDU VMSM Tauras Vtc 11 15 18 Lithuania 1st Div. Ajman vs Al-Nasr SC - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. InsightsRanked 7 in goals scored per match (1. 7 goals)Have conceded the most penalties this season (5)Haven't kept a clean sheet in 13 matchesRanked 13 in goals scored per match (1. 2 goals)Haven't won a match in 5 attemptsHave scored 5 goals in their last 5 matchesAbout the matchAjman is playing home against Al-Nasr SC at Ajman Stadium on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 12:45 UTC. This is Round 11 of the Pro League. Ajman–Al Nasr - Momentum VolleyballDecember 15Live NEC Red Rockets JT Marvelous 25 17 0 Japan Empress Cup Women December 15Final Boca Juniors UPCN Voley 19 19 18 25 25 25 3 Argentina Serie A1 Amavolei Maringa Sao Caetano 15 15 16 Brazil SuperLiga Women Defensores de Banfield Tucumán de Gimnasia 25 23 25 17 15 23 25 23 25 12 2 Pinheiros Bluvolei 20 21 19 GKS Katowice Czarni Radom 21 19 22 Poland Plus Liga Brusno Projekt RD SVF 25 23 21 25 16 15 25 25 14 14 Slovakia Extraliga Women SIP Sempeter OK Sava 21 23 12 Slovenia 1B. Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC Football Betting Tips & Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Ajman Club vs Al Nasr SC Live Score & Result | 16 Dec 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Ajman Club vs Al Nasr SC results and Live score on footlive. com. Ajman Club - Al Nasr SC match for Pro League starts on 16/12/2023 at 12:45 UTC/GMT. Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Ajman vs Al-Nasr Dubai SC Competition: Arabian Gulf League When: 2023-12-16, 14:45 Venue: Ajman will host Al-Nasr Dubai SC at on 2023-12-16 at 14:45 in an interesting encounter in Arabian Gulf League. Ajman, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Al-Nasr Dubai SC, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Al Nasr 4:1 Ajman livestream, H2H and lineups 14-09-2023 Al Nasr 4:1 Ajman live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 14 Sep 2023 at 16:00 UTC time at Stade René Gaillard stadium in Arabian Gulf Cup, ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page